Czech Grammar Courses for Non-EU Citizens – BEGINNING OF THE COURSE
We will begin new Czech language courses from 6 February 2023. You can register from 20 January until 22 January.
Register for the course here!
- The courses are for all foreigners with an over 90 day stay permit, who live in the South Moravian region.
- These courses are for citizens outside the European Union (we also have courses for EU citizens).
- Clients with Czech citizenship cannot register for the courses.
- You can only sign up for one course.
- SLAVICS, levels A1 – B1.4 (your mother tongue is Slavic – Ukrainian, Russian, Serbian, Macedonian)
- NON-SLAVICS, levels A1.1 – B1.4 (all other languages)
Course duration: 3–4 months.
Frequency of lessons: 2×–3× per week according to schedule.
Course Aims: vocabulary, grammar, reading, listening, speaking, writing.
Projekt „Provoz centra pro cizince JMK 2022-2023“, reg. č. AMIF/31/02, je financován Evropskou unií v rámci národního programu Azylového, migračního a integračního fondu a rozpočtu Ministerstva vnitra České republiky.