What is the Adaptation and Integration course about?
FUNDAMENTAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSES:
- AIC are devided into public and non-public courses.
- Price for the public courses is 1500 Kc for one person
- Adaptation-integration course lasts 4 hours.
- You will complete it by the end of the day for which your appointment has been scheduled.
- To complete the course you will not have to take an exam, but you will get a dokument for participating the course – certificate.
WHO IS OBLIGATED TO COMPLETE THE COURSE?
- Every foreigner, who got a permition for a long-term residence in the Czech Republic after January 1, 2021. Also every foreigner, who has got a permition for a permanent residence
without the requirement of a temporary residence, is obligated to complete AIC by the time they have had residence permit card collected for one year.
- More detailed information about who is obligated to complete the course and who is not you can find here and here:
Not fulfilling the requirement of completing adaptation-integration courses from the day of collecting a residence permit card is a misdemeanour for which foreigners will have to pay a fee up to a maximum of 10 000 Kč.
WHO ORGANISES THE COURSE AND WHERE DOES IT TAKE PLACE?
AIC are always administered by Centres for Support of Integration of Foreign Nationals. There are 18 Centres like this in the Czech Republic and the foreigner can choose any of themto takethe course at.
AIC in the South Moravian Region is organised by Center for foreigners JMK, Mezírka 1, 602 00 Brno.
WHO WILL TEACH THE COURSE AND IN WHAT LANGUAGE?
The course is taught by a qualified educator in the Czech language. The course content is interpreted into English, Arabic, French, Mongolian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Ukrainian or Vietnamese by a qualified interpreter.
WHAT WILL YOU GET TO KNOW DURING THE COURSE?
Foreigners, who have moved to the Czech Republic and are going to have a long-term residence there, will get a basic information about:
- The Czech Republic in general
- Problems with residence
- Education systém and recognition of education
- Employment and business
- Medical insurance and public health
- Social system and social security
- Family life and the way the state supports families
- A lot of further information about every-day life in the Czech Republic
Click for more information www.vitejtevcr.cz.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate and contact us.