Protection of personal data
Basic information and instructions on the processing of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – GDPR
1) The administrator:
The South Moravian Region, Žerotínovo náměstí 449/3, 601 82, Brno, Company Registration Number: 70888337 (hereafter referred to as the “Region”)
2) Data protection officer:
Ing. Martin Havel
contact information – Žerotínovo náměstí 449/3, 601 82, Brno, telephone: 541 658 896, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) The processing of personal data for the purpose of ensuring the Region’s compliance with its legal obligations (or any task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority of the South Moravian Region) is directly designated for the Region by special regulations, or such obligation may also arise for the Region on the basis of special regulations. Personal data processed for the mentioned reasons may be provided to the supervisory bodies of the “South Moravian Regional Centre for the Support of the Integration of Foreigners” project and to other entities that are obliged to handle personal data during their activities.
4) The processing of personal data by the Region does not lead to any automated decision-making on any tasks or decisions, the content of which would be an interference with the rights or legitimate interests of clients of the South Moravian Regional Centre for the Support of the Integration of Foreigners.
5) Personal data are processed in the Region only for the necessary time, which differs depending on the various processing purposes. After this period, personal data are destroyed or they are further stored for the period specified in the valid Filing and Shredding Plan of the Regional Office of the South Moravian Region.
6) If your personal data are processed by the Region, you are entitled to:
a. request information about the processing of your personal data,
b. request access to your personal data,
c. request the correction of inaccurate personal data (if you think that your personal data processed by the Region are inaccurate),
d. request the deletion of your personal data or request its limited processing,
e. object to the processing of personal data,
f. request the transferability of personal data that you have provided to the Region,
g. lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
7) Your requests will always be duly assessed and settled in accordance with the appropriate provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
8) If the processing of your personal data is conditional on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw consent. However, the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
9) When exercising your rights in relation to the Region, please do so through the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection.