Through our lectures, you will find out about the social and legal system in the Czech Republic. We will help you with common situations of everyday life; how to enrol a child into school, what to expect when looking for a job, how to file a tax return, how to obtain Czech citizenship etc.
We adjust the topics of the lectures to your needs and the current situation.
The lectures are conducted in Czech and interpreted into English, Russian, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, or other before agreed languages.
Are you interested in a specific topic?
Message our worker Ljubov Klok via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, (you can write/call in Czech, Russian and Ukrainian).
We have been organising these sociocultural lectures since 2015, and since then we have done presentations on these topics:
- Employment in the Czech Republic
- Enrolment of a child into kindergarten y
- Enrolment of a child into the 1st grade of elementary school
- State social welfare
- Pensions in the Czech Republic
- How to file tax returns (Natural persons)
- The responsibilities of foreigners
- Family unification
- Residence of foreigners in the Czech Republic
- Living in the Czech Republic
- Healthcare for foreigners in the Czech Republic
- Birth of a child in the Czech Republic
- Trade licenses, the establishment of trade license
- How to obtain Czech citizenship
- Recognising and equivalents of foreign report cards
- Employee card
- How to increase one’s expertise on the job market
- School education system
- Communication with school, school policy
- How to write a CV, and cover letters
- How to prepare well for a job interview?
- Loans for foreigners
- Life insurance for everyone