Czech Language Courses
Current Course Registration:
|Course:||Registration from:||Lessons from:|
|Czech language open course – 8. Phraseology and spoken Czech||15 November 2022||22 November 2022|
|Czech language open course – 9. Saint Nicholas, Advent and Christmas||22 November 2022||29 November 2022|
|Czech language open course – 10. Fairy tales||29 November 2022||6 December 2022|
|Czech language open course – 11. Fashion||6 December 2022||13 December 2022|
|Czech language open course – 12. Music||13 December 2022||20 December 2022|
|Czech course for teenagers (Non-slavic)||4 November 2022||22 November 2022|
In our courses you will not only learn to read and write in Czech, but you will also find out something about Czech traditions, culture, history, and the Czech Republic.
You will learn from textbooks, workbooks but also through our approved and fun methods. The courses are led by qualified and experienced teachers.
All Czech language courses are free for you.
How should I choose a course?
If you have any questions regarding your language level, you can contact our methodologists:
- Radim Ošmera (courses for Non-EU citizens) – email@example.com
- Jitka Koudelková (courses for Non-EU citizens) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marie Hanzelková (courses for EU citizens) – email@example.com
What are our guidelines to attending courses?
- You can register only to one grammar course; it is not possible to attend multiple courses simultaneously (the only exception is e-learning)
- Apologize or notify us about missing lessons (via e-mail to the teacher and coordinator)
- Minimum attendance 75 %
- Repeating the course – only 1x course of the same level (if the attendance is sufficient)
- Come to lessons on time
- Pass the final test (minimum 70%)
If the requirements of the course are not met, you can be taken out of the course and replaced by someone else. If you do not fulfill the minimum attendance, you will be automatically placed after other people during the next registration in the following course of the same level.
What will I achieve after the course?
After a successful course attendance (= minimum attendance 75% and final test minimum 70%) you will obtain a certificate and you can sign up for a following course.
The Centre for Foreigners JMK certificate is not a state-recognized document for obtaining a residence permit.
Do you want to sign up for a course?
Look at the Calendar, if we do not have prepared registration for some course.
If you have any questions, message us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.