Czech Grammar Courses for Non-EU Citizens – REGISTRATION
We will begin new Czech language courses from 6 February 2023. You can register from 20 January until 22 January below on this page.
- The courses are for all foreigners with an over 90 day stay permit, who live in the South Moravian region.
- These courses are for citizens outside the European Union (we also have courses for EU citizens).
- Clients with Czech citizenship cannot register for the courses.
- You can only sign up for one course.
- SLAVICS, levels A1 – B1.4 (your mother tongue is Slavic – Ukrainian, Russian, Serbian, Macedonian)
- NON-SLAVICS, levels A1.1 – B1.4 (all other languages)
Course duration: 3–4 months.
Frequency of lessons: 2×–3× per week according to schedule.
Course Aims: vocabulary, grammar, reading, listening, speaking, writing.
Shift Course: We also offer one shift course A1 for Slavics. This is intended mainly for people who have employment in the form of shifts. They can attend the lessons in the morning or in the evening. The first lesson is on Monday evening, and the identical lesson takes place on Tuesday morning. The second lesson is on Wednesday evening and it is repeated on Thursday morning. You can choose according to your shift and you will not miss any lesson.
WARNING: Before you register, you must know your level!
How to sign up for a course:
- I am already a client of the Centre – if you have already attended a course with us and you passed the final test with at least 70%, sign up for the course one level above you.
- You are a new client and you have not attended any course at the Centre for Foreigners, but you can speak a bit of Czech – you must take a written and oral placement test. Both parts are mandatory.
- You can take the written part online from 12 December 2022 until 8 January 2023. The number of spaces is limited, please register in time. If you already have an account, you can find the test here. If you do not have an account, please create it first here.
- After the test we will contact you and invite you to the oral part of the exam. That will take place from 9 January 2023. We can either meet in person at the Centre for Foreigners or online through Zoom.
- Due to organizational reasons we do not accept certificates from Czech language courses from other institutions.
- I am a new client and I do not know Czech at all – you do not have to take the test. Sign up for the A1.1 (Non-Slavics) or A1 (Slavics).
- Scroll lower on this page,
- Choose an appropriate course from the offer,
- Fill out the registration form,
- Before sending, fill out the “I am not a robot” panel“,
- Click the “Send” button“,
- Wait for the confirmation e-mail, we will send it within 14 days.
We want to give a chance to everyone, which is why the fair lottery system is still in place. Please wait for an e-mail after your electronic registration (lower on this page). In this e-mail you will find out whether you have been selected.
|Course||Day of Lesson||Time of lesson||Beginning of course|
|A1.1 Non-Slavic||MON + WED||7:30 – 9:00||6. 2. 2023|
|A1.1 Non-Slavic||MON + WED||9:00 – 11:30||6. 2. 2023|
|A1.1 Non-Slavic||TUE + THU||18:00 – 20:30||7. 2. 2023|
|A1.1 Non-Slavic online||TUE + THU||17:00 – 19:30||7. 2. 2023|
|A1.2 Non-Slavic||MON + WED||18:00 – 20:30||6. 2. 2023|
|A1.2 Non-Slavic||TUE + THU||17:00 – 19:30||7. 2. 2023|
|A2.1 Non-Slavic||TUE + THU||18:00 – 20:30||7. 2. 2023|
|A2.1 Non-Slavic||TUE + THU||9:00 – 11:30||7. 2. 2023|
|A2.2 Non-Slavic||MON + WED + THU||7:30 – 9:00||6. 2. 2023|
|A2.3 Non-Slavic||MON + WED||9:00 – 11:30||6. 2. 2023|
|A1 Slavic||TUE + THU||7:30 – 9.00||7. 2. 2023|
|A1 Slavic – shift course||MON + WED, TUE + THU||18:00 – 20:30, 9:00 – 11:30||6. 2. 2023|
|A1 Slavic||TUE + THU||15:00 – 17:30||7. 2. 2023|
|A2.1 Slavic||TUE + THU||7:30 – 9.00||7. 2. 2023|
|A2.1 Slavic||TUE + THU||9:00 – 11:30||7. 2. 2023|
|A2.1 Slavic||TUE + THU||15:00 – 17:30||7. 2. 2023|
|A2.2 Slavic||MON + WED||15:00 – 17:30||6. 2. 2023|
|A2.2 Slavic||TUE + THU||9:00 – 11:30||7. 2. 2023|
|B1.1 MIX online||TUE + THU||8:00 – 10:30||7. 2. 2023|
|B1.2 MIX||MON + WED||15:00 – 17:30||6. 2. 2023|
|B1.3 MIX||MON + WED||9:00 – 11:30||6. 2. 2023|
||MON + WED||7:30 – 9:00||6. 2. 2023|
Projekt „Provoz centra pro cizince JMK 2022-2023“, reg. č. AMIF/31/02, je financován Evropskou unií v rámci národního programu Azylového, migračního a integračního fondu a rozpočtu Ministerstva vnitra České republiky.
Registration is open from 20. 1. 2023 18:00 until 22. 1. 2023 22:00