At the infocentre, we will gladly offer you important information from various areas of life in the Czech Republic, especially information regarding education, employment, healthcare, insurance, free-time activities, transportation, payment for communal waste, etc.
- We will tell you more about our current services for foreigners: Czech language courses, adaptation-integration courses, sociocultural lectures, workshops, multicultural activities, basic and expert consultations.
- We will book you a legal or social counseling appointment, or an appointment for jobmentoring.
- We will help you with filling out various forms, offer interpreting of letters and documents, and with prior agreement we can also accompany you to a doctor or government offices.
- We will direct you to other relevant organizations according to your needs.
- We offer our services in Czech, English, Ukraininan and Russian languages, as well as in Vietnamese.
The Infocentre is located at the Centre for Foreigners at Kounicova 13. You can come without any reservations.