Czech Grammar Courses for EU Citizens – REGISTRATION
We will begin new Czech language courses on 13 February 2023. You can register from 27 January to 29 January lower on this page.
- The courses are intended for all citizens of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA), who are living in the South Moravian region long-term.
- Clients outside of the EU and EEA cannot sign up for the courses.
Conversely, clients with Czech citizenship can sign up for these courses.
Frequency of lessons: 2×–3× per week according to schedule.
Course Aims: vocabulary, grammar, reading, listening, speaking, writing.
Shift Course: We also offer one shift course A1 for Slavics. This is intended mainly for people who have employment in the form of shifts. They can attend the lessons in the morning or in the evening. The first lesson is on Monday evening, and the identical lesson takes place on Tuesday morning. The second lesson is on Wednesday evening and it is repeated on Thursday morning. You can choose according to your shift and you will not miss any lesson.
WARNING: Before you register, you must know your level!
How to sign up for a course:
- I am already a client of the Centre – if you have already attended a course with us and you passed the final test with at least 70%, sign up for the course one level above you.
- You are a new client and you have not attended any course at the Centre for Foreigners, but you can speak a bit of Czech – you must take a written and oral placement test. Both parts are mandatory.
- You can take the written part online from 12 December 2022 until 8 January 2023. The number of spaces is limited, please register in time. If you already have an account, you can find the test here. If you do not have an account, please create it first here.
- After the test we will contact you and invite you to the oral part of the exam. That will take place from 9 January 2023. We can either meet in person at the Centre for Foreigners or online through Zoom.
- Due to organizational reasons we do not accept certificates from Czech language courses from other institutions.
- I am a new client and I do not know Czech at all – you do not have to take the test. Sign up for the A1.1 (Non-Slavics) or A1 (Slavics).
- Scroll lower on this page,
- Choose an appropriate course from the offer,
- Fill out the registration form,
- Before sending, fill out the “I am not a robot” panel“,
- Click the “Send” button“,
- Wait for the confirmation e-mail, we will send it within 14 days.
We give everyone a chance, so a fair draw system is still in place. After your electronic registration (below on this page), expect an email to let you know if the system has drawn you.
Days of lessons
Time of lessons
Beginning of lessons
|A1.1||MON + WED||7:30 – 9:00||13. 2. 2023|
|A1.1||TUE + THU||9:00 – 11:30||14. 2. 2023|
|A1.1||MON + WED||18:30 – 21:00||13. 2. 2023|
|A1 Shift Course||MON + WED / TUE + THU||9:00 – 10:30 / 18:00 – 19:30||13. 2. 2023|
|A1.2||TUE + THU||17:30 – 20:00||14. 2. 2023|
|A1.2||MON + WED||9:00 – 11:30||13. 2. 2023|
|A2.1 Slavic online||TUE + THU||17:30 – 20:00||14. 2. 2023|
|A2.1||MON + WED||17:30 – 20:00||13. 2. 2023|
|A2.2||TUE + THU||17:30 – 20:00||14. 2. 2023|
|A2.3||TUE + THU||17:30 – 20:00||14. 2. 2023|
|B1.1||MON + WED||9:00 – 11:30||13. 2. 2023|
|B1.2||TUE + THU||7:15 – 8:45||14. 2. 2023|
|B1.3||MON + WED||17:30 – 20:00||13. 2. 2023|