We remain closed on 12 June
The Centre for Foreigners will remain closed on Monday 12 June. In order to keep the Center's services at a high level, we all need to be a good team together. That's why we are going to team building on June 12 to get to...
Discount on events by Lužánky leisure centre
In cooperation with UNICEF, we offer the opportunity to choose a suburban camp or residential event from the offer of the Lužánky Leisure Centre (up to CZK 3,700). And how will it work? Fill in this registration form....
Our website will be down for technical reasons on 30-31 May. We are very sorry and will look forward to seeing you again from 31 May on a revised, clearer website.
We have a new cultural and tourist club at the Centre
Spring finally came and everybody is itching to go outside, which is why we, supported by UNICEF, established a cultural and tourist club for families at the Centre. The club will organize two to three activities per month,...
Do not forget to pay the municipal waste fee
Every foreigner who stays in Brno for more than 3 months is obliged to pay a fee for municipal waste. The fee for municipal waste in Brno is CZK 670. You must pay it no later than 31. 5. 2023. If you are living in Brno for...
Lemur Sports Daycamp for Children 7 – 12 Years
10. 7. 2023 | multikulturní aktivity | Registration needed
An awesome day camp for children older than 7 years old. The entire week is filled with land and water sports. Under the guidance of lemur instructors, we will wander down the Svratka river on kayaks and we will test our...
- 13Adaptation-integration courses – English, Mongolian
- 15Lex Ukrajina V Czech conversation courses for Non-EU citizens – VACANCIES
- 19Adaptation-integration courses – Ukrainian (canceled), English
- 22Czech conversation courses for Non-EU citizens – REGISTRATIONCzech Grammar Courses for Teenagers
- 24Relaxation and meditation techniques workshop
- 26Adaptation-integration courses – English
- 29Lex Ukrajina VLex Ukrajina V - online