27. 10. 2021 | czech courses | Non EU | Centre for Foreigners | Registration needed
Dear Clients, We would like to invite you to another lesson of the CZECH LANGUAGE OPEN CLASS with the topic Traveling, Vacation Where to go on a trip around Brno? Which way do you prefer to travel? Which place from your...
8. 11. 2021 | czech courses | Non EU | Centre for Foreigners | Registration needed
Dear clients, We would like to inform you that on November 8th we will open e-learning Czech language courses for you. Courses and registration are available on our e-learning website: https://cizincijmk.cz/elearning . Registration...
- 1ADAPTATION-INTEGRATION COURSE IN RUSSIAN
- 4Czech courses for children and teenagers (from October 2021)
- 6CZECH LANGUAGE OPEN CLASS: Shopping, Service
- 7ADAPTATION-INTEGRATION COURSE IN ENGLISH
- 12ADAPTATION-INTEGRATION COURSE IN UKRAINIAN
- 13CZECH LANGUAGE OPEN CLASS: Living, Household
- 15ADAPTATION-INTEGRATION COURSE IN ENGLISH
- 17ADAPTATION-INTEGRATION COURSE IN UKRAINIANADAPTATION-INTEGRATION COURSE IN RUSSIAN
- 20CZECH LANGUAGE OPEN CLASS: Culture, Fairytales
- 21ADAPTATION-INTEGRATION COURSE IN UKRAINIANAre you preparing for the Czech language exam in order to gain state citizenship of the Czech Republic?
- 22ADAPTATION-INTEGRATION COURSE IN RUSSIAN
- 23ADAPTATION-INTEGRATION COURSE IN ENGLISHADAPTATION-INTEGRATION COURSE IN UKRAINIAN
- 26ADAPTATION-INTEGRATION COURSE IN UKRAINIAN
- 27CZECH LANGUAGE OPEN CLASS: Traveling, Vacation
- 31REGISTRATION FOR CZECH LANGUAGE E-LEARNING COURSE