Grammar Courses for Non-EU Citizens
- Courses are for all citizens with residence permits over 90 days living in the South Moravian region.
- These courses are primarily for Non-EU citizens.
- Clients with Czech citizenship cannot attend these courses.
- NON-SLAVIC, levels A1.1 – B1.4
- SLAVIC, levels A1 – B1.4
What is the difference between Slavs and Neslovans?
Duration of the Course: 3 months (25 lessons)
Frequency of lessons: 2x per week according to schedule
Length of lessons:
- 1 lesson in the morning course from 7:30 = 2×45 minutes
- 1 lesson other courses = 3×45 minutes.
Aims of the Course: vocabulary, grammar, reading, listening, speaking, writing.