REGISTRATION – Autumn Czech language courses 2020
in the week of 14th September 2020, we will open new Czech language courses. Registration for the courses will take place via the Internet on SUNDAY 30th August 2020 at 18.00. Registration will be possible only through the registration form at the bottom of this page.
The Czech language courses we offer are divided separately for clients with a Slavic mother tongue and for others (“Non-slavic”). Courses for Non-slavics are divided into levels A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2 and A2.3. For Slavics, the courses are divided into levels A1, A2.1 and A2.2. For Slavics and Non-slavics together, we will open levels B1.1., B1.2 and B2. The levels correspond to the Common Frame of Reference (SERR).
Registration procedure for Czech courses:
1. The most important thing is to know which course you belong to. Slavics cannot register for non-Slavic courses and non-Slavics cannot register for Slavic courses. It is not allowed to register for a course with a level that does not match yours just because the time of the course would suit you. Absolute beginners should register for levels A1.1 (A1). Everyone who has passed the final test knows their level. Otherwise, it is necessary to come personally to the Centre at Mezírka 1 before the beginning of the registration and write a placement test. If you are unsure or do not know your level, come and consult your level with the methodologists of the Czech language.
Consultation and writing of the test is possible in the following terms:
- 18.8.2020 at 13:00
- 19.8.2020 at 13:00 and 17:00
- 21.8.2020 at 9:00 and 13:00
- 24.8.2020 at 13:00 and 17:00
- 25.8.2020 at 13:00 and 17:00
It is necessary to REGISTER FOR THE TERM HERE. Please try to come on time.
2. You will already know your level on the day of online registration. Select the appropriate course from the menu.
3. Fill in the registration form (at the bottom of this page), which will be open from 30.8. 2020, from 18.00.
4. Click on the “Send” button. Your registration will be displayed to the staff of the Centre. Do not resubmit the form, it is submitted immediately after pressing the “Send” button.
5. Wait for the confirmation email that will be sent to you by the Coordinator within 14 days. The Coordinator will let you know whether you can attend the course or whether you cannot (especially due to the limited capacity of the course).
It is possible to register for the course only via the online form. It is possible to register ONLY FOR ONE course. If the lecturer finds out that your level of Czech does not correspond to the level of the course, you will be excluded from the course. Therefore, think carefully about which course you will enroll in.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.