Welcome to our small overview for pedagogues.
- Do you have child with different mother tongue in your Czech class?
- Do you want to be ready to teach Czech language for foreign-language children/students, but don’t know where to start?
- Are you interested in the topic of Czech as a foreign/second language?
You are right here!
We are aware of the complexity of pedagogical practice, and that is why we set ourselves the goal of creating a page that will help with the initial orientation of the topic and available materials. Some rádce are created by ourselves based on our experience with language courses and in cooperation with Mgr. et Mgr. Tereza Švandová.
The following documents can help you find teaching materials:
- INSPIROMAT (list of materials adequate for teaching pupils with OMJ)
- Tips for kindergartens
- Tips for elementary schools
- Tips for secondary schools
We have been operating in the South Moravian Region since 2009. You can learn more about the number of clients and about us here. We are part of integration centers that help foreigners in individual regions throughout the Czech Republic. With this page, we are trying to help teachers of Czech schools or lecturers of Czech as a foreign/second language who are in contact with our primary target group.
We will be glad if you tell about us to all foreigners from JMK, and thereby help them to improve the quality of their path to integration into Czech society. Also we will be glad, if you will share this page with other teachers.
If you like our activity, please let us know about it by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Beginning of the school year:
- portal Inkluzivniskola.cz (Meta, o.p.s.)
- portal of the National pedagogical institute (Národní pedagogický institut)
- portal of the ministry of education, youth, and sport
Inspirational teaching materials:
- coloring books focused on vocabulary development, topic: school supplies, Tvořstor (downloadable here)
- Badabum (online educational game, 21 languages)
- Movapp (UA/CZ)
- Levou zadní online (only in CZ, sign in needed)
websites (in CZ):
- Czech Step By Step
- Čeština je hra
- Inkluzivní škola – materiály pro výuku ČDJ
- Cicops – materiály ke stažení
- umimecesky.cz – ČDJ
- Česky systematicky (Mozaika)
Organizations in the South Moravian region that you can contact:
- Meta, o.p.s.
- Centre for foreigners JMK (centres in other regions can be found here)
- Organization for aid to refugees
- Diocese charity
- Ukrainian initiative of the South Moravian region
- Department of social welfare Brno
- Your city or city part, departments of education and of course also the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport
For more information on events in the South Moravian region and in Brno, follow our website, if you are interested in events at our Center, subscribe to the NEWSLETTER. We recommend that people from outside of Brno also monitor the websites and social networks of local NGOs, leisure clubs, etc.
If you know of an offer for foreigners in your area, please let us know at: email@example.com
We are here for you!
SUPPORT FOR TEACHERS IN THE SOUTH MORAVIAN REGION – META, o.p.s.
Mgr. et Mgr. Tereza Švandová, +420 601 320 245, firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultations can be done via telephone, e-mail, and after agreement also in person.
- If you are not from the South Moravian region, you can contact other Meta workers, integration centers in other regions, search the web www.inkluzivníškola.cz or www.cizinci.npi.cz.
Thank you for your attention!