15. – 28. 2. 2021 = EMERGENCY STATE!
FROM MONDAY, 15 February 2021, to Sunday, 28 February 2021, the EMERGENCY STATE applies again in the Czech Republic:
- MOVEMENT RESTRICTIONS = from 21:00 to 4:59 (exceptions – trips to and from work, walking dogs max. 500 meters from the place of residence)
- Groups of 2 (except are household members and colleagues at work)
- OFFICES = open according to opening hours
- SHOPS = only for basic needs (food, pharmacies, drugstores, florists, opticians, haberdashery, stationery)
- ACCOMMODATION SERVICES = only for people on business trips or on the way to see a doctor in another city (including their family members); + newly arrived foreigners with the right to enter the country, without other residences in the Czech Republic or people in ordered quarantine or isolation
- HOSPITAL = ban on visits to patients in acute care beds
- TRAVELLING = after returning to the Czech Republic TEST (otherwise dependent on restrictions of destination countries)
- Restaurants, pubs, and catering establishments = dispensing window only
- Culture (concerts, theater, cinema…) – only without visitors
- LIBRARIES = dispensing windows only
- Swimming pools, wellness centers, saunas, solariums and salt caves, zoological and botanical gardens, museums, galleries and castles and chateaux.
- drinking alcohol in public
- sales of goods in markets, marketplaces and mobile establishments