Czech Grammar Courses for Non-EU Citizens – Autumn 2022
Courses begin from 12.9. Registration begins on 28.8.2022 at 18:00 below on this page. Important: Please read all the information below.
Dear clients, starting 12. September 2022 we will open new Czech grammar courses for you.
- Courses are for all citizens with an over 90 day residence living in the South Moravian region.
- These courses are only for Non-European Union citizens (if you are looking for courses for EU citizens, you can find them here)
- Clients with Czech citizenship cannot sign up for these courses.
- It is possible to enroll into ONLY ONE course.
- NON-SLAVIC, A1.1 – B1.4 levels
- SLAVIC, A1 – B1.4 levels
- Explanation: Slavic (your native language is a Slavic language = Ukrainian, Russian, Serbian, Macedonian. Non-Slavic are all other languages apart from the aforementioned ones.
Duration of 1 course: 3–4 months
Frequency of lessons: 2–3 times per week according to schedule
Aim of course: General language courses: vocabulary, grammar, reading, listening, speaking, writing
Course registration: Takes place at 28. 8. 2022 at 18:00 ONLINE on the Centre for Foreigners JMK webpage (lower on this page)
WARNING: You need to know your level before registering!!!
During SIGNING INTO THE COURSE, 3 situations can occur:
1. I AM A CLIENT OF THE CENTRE
– I have already done a course in the Centre = I know my level + I have passed the final course exam with over 70% => you are going to continue (sign up) for a higher level.
2. I AM A NEW CLIENT= I have never been at the Centre, I have never participated in a course, I KNOW A BIT OF CZECH:
- If you are a new client, you cannot sign up without a placement test. Placement test = written and oral part.
- Take the placement test
- Complete the online written test until 30. July 2022. The number of places is limited, take the test as soon as possible.
- Sign up here: https://cizincijmk.cz/elearning/login/index.php or create an account in our e-learning system here: https://cizincijmk.cz/elearning/login/signup.php
- You can find the placement test and other information here: https://cizincijmk.cz/elearning/mod/quiz/view.php?id=3929 under: „Placement test“
- We will contact you after you finish the test and a personal meeting and an interview in Czech will take place.
- For finding out your level it is necessary to take part in both the written test and a personal interview!!! You can choose if the interview will be face to face or online through Zoom.
- Due to organizational reasons we cannot accept certificates from Czech language courses from other institutions.
3. I DON’T KNOW CZECH AT ALL = DON’T DO THE TEST!!!
Sign up to A1.1 (Non-Slavic), or A1 (Slavic)
- The courses take place in person at the address Mezírka 1, Brno. If the situation gets worse, the courses will take place online.
- Courses marked as “online“ take place through ZOOM no matter the situation.
- Takes place lower on this page on 28. 8. 2022 at 18.00
- Choose an appropriate course from the list.
- Fill out the registration form (lower on this page).
- Before sending the form click the button “Nejsem robot“ (“I am not a robot”).
- Click on the button „Odeslat“ (“Send”).
- Wait for the confirmation e-mail which we will send within 14 days.
|Course||Day of Lesson||Time of lesson||Beginning of course|
|(9) A1.1. Non-Slavic||MON + WED||9:00-11:30||12. 9. 2022|
|(10) A1.1. Non-Slavic (morning)||TUE + THURS||7:30-9:00||13.9.2022|
|(11) A1.1 Non-Slavic – online||TUE + THURS||17:00-19:30||13.9.2022|
|(12) A1.2 Non-Slavic||TUE + THURS||9:00-11:30||13.9.2022|
|(13) A1.2 Non-Slavic||TUE + THURS||18:00-20:30||13.9.2022|
|(14) A2.1 Non-Slavic||MON + WED + THURS||7:30-9:00||12. 9. 2022|
|(15) A2.2 Non-Slavic||MON + WED||9:00-11:30||12. 9. 2022|
|(16) A2.3 Non-Slavic||MON + WED||18:00-20:30||12. 9. 2022|
|(17) A1 Slavic– shifts||TUE + THURS 9:00-11:30/
MON + WED 18:00-20:30
|12. 9. 2022|
|(18) A1 Slavic||TUE + THURS||15:00-17:30||13.9.2022|
|(19) A2.1 Slavic||TUE + THURS||9:00-11:30||13.9.2022|
|(20) A2.1 Slavic||MON + WED||15:00-17:30||12. 9. 2022|
|(21) A2.2 Slavic||TUE + THURS||17:00-19:30||13.9.2022|
|(22) A2.2 Slavic– online||TUE + THURS||8:00 – 10:30||13.9.2022|
|(23) B1.1 mix||MON + WED||15:00-17:30||12. 9. 2022|
|(24) B1.2 mix||MON + WED||9:00-11:30||12. 9. 2022|
|(25) B1.3 mix||MON + WED||7:30-9:00||12. 9. 2022|
|(26) B1.4 mix||TUE + THURS||9:00-11:30||13.9.2022|
In case of inquiries you can contact our coordinator via e-mail: email@example.com