CZECH GRAMMAR COURSES FOR EU CITIZENS – AUTUMN 2022
Courses begin in the week of September 19 Registration begins on September 4, 2022, at 18:00 below on this page. Important: Please read all the information below.
Dear clients, in the week of September 19, 2022, we will open new Czech grammar courses for you.
- The courses are intended for all citizens of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) who have been living in the South Moravian Region for a long time.
- The courses are not available for clients with Czech citizenship, nor for clients from countries outside the EU and EEA.
- It is possible to enroll in only one course.
Duration of 1 course: 3–4 months
Frequency of lessons: 2 times per week according to schedule
Aim of the course: General language courses: vocabulary, grammar, reading, listening, speaking, writing
WARNING: You need to know your level before you register. There are 3 situations. Follow these instructions:
1. I AM A CLIENT OF THE CENTRE
I have already done a course in the Centre = I know my level + I have passed the final course exam with over 70% => I am going to sign up for a higher level.
2. I AM A NEW CLIENT= I have never been to the Centre, I have never participated in a course, I SPEAK A BIT OF CZECH:
- If you are a new client, you cannot sign up without a placement test. Placement test = written and an oral part.
- Take the placement test
- Complete the online written test until 30. July 2022. The number of places is limited, so take the test as soon as possible.
- Sign up or create an account in our e-learning system.
- The placement test and other instructions can be found in the category: placement test.
- We will contact you after you finish the test and a personal meeting and an interview in Czech will take place.
- For finding out your level it is necessary to take part in both the written test and a personal interview. You can choose if the interview will be face-to-face or online through Zoom.
- Due to organizational reasons, we cannot accept certificates from Czech language courses from other institutions.
3. I DON’T SPEAK CZECH AT ALL = DON’T TAKE THE TEST
Sign up for A1.1.
- The courses take place in person at the address Mezírka 1, Brno. If the situation gets worse, the courses will take place online.
- Takes place lower on this page on September 4, 2022, at 18.00
- Choose an appropriate course from the list.
- Fill out the registration form (lower on this page).
- Before sending the form click the button “Nejsem robot“ (“I am not a robot”).
- Click on the button „Odeslat“ (“Send”).
- Wait for the confirmation e-mail which we will send within 14 days.
|Kurz||Den výuky||Čas výuky||Začátek výuky|
|(22/20) A1.1||Tue + Thu||17:30-20:00||20. 9. 2022|
|(22/21) A1.1||Mon + Wed||09:00-11:30||19. 9. 2022|
|(22/22) A1.1||Mon + Wed||07:30-09:00||19. 9. 2022|
|(22/23) A1.2||Tue + Thu||17:30-20:00||20. 9. 2022|
|(22/24) A1.2||Tue + Thu||09:00-11:30||20. 9. 2022|
|(22/25) A2.1||Mon + Wed||17:30-20:00||19. 9. 2022|
|(22/26) A2.2||Tue + Thu||17:30-20:00||20. 9. 2022|
|(22/27) A2.3||Mon + Wed||09:00-11:30||19. 9. 2022|
|(22/28) B1.1||Tue + Thu||07:15-08:45||19. 9. 2022|
|(22/29) B1.2||Tue + Thu||17:30-20:00||20. 9. 2022|
|(22/30) B1.3||Tue + Thu||17:30-20:00||20. 9. 2022|
|(22/31) B1.4||Mon + Wed||07:30-09:00||19. 9. 2022|
In case of inquiries you can contact our coordinator via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.