Spring follow-up conversational czech courses
in the week from 3rd May 2021, we are opening follow- up conversational Czech courses. Registration for the courses takes place via the internet on SUNDAY 18th April 2021 at 6 PM. The courses are primarily intended for students of grammar courses, which take place from January to April 2021. The others will get the offer with the remaining spots. Registration will be possible only through the registration form at the bottom of this page.
The Czech language courses we offer are DIRECTLY FOLLOWING THE SAME LEVEL OF GRAMMAR COURSES: if you attended A2.2, sign up for A2.2 conversational. Like grammar courses, they are divided separately for clients with a Slavic mother tongue and separately for others (later referred to as “Nonslavics”). Courses for Nonslavics are divided into levels A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2 and A2.3. For Slavic, the courses are divided into levels A1, A2.1 and A2.2. For Slavic and Nonslavics together, we will open levels B1.1., B1.2 and B1.3. The levels correspond to the Common Frame of Reference (CEFR).
Registration procedure for Czech courses:
1. The most important thing is to know in which course you belong. Slavic do not enrol in Nonslavic courses and Nonslavics in Slavic courses. You are not allowed to register in a course with a level that does not match your language skills just because you like the time of the course. Complete beginners do not register for these courses and graduates of courses A1.1 (A1) register for A1.1 (A1) conversational. Everyone who has passed the final test in the Centre for foreigners knows their level.
Otherwise, it is necessary to write a test, which will be available online on 1st April– 11th April 2021 on this page www.cizincijmk.cz/elearning/ in the folder Placement test / rozřazovací test. If you do not have an e-learning account, you have to create it. Then you will be able to write the test.
The test is only for foreign nationals who have a residence permit in the Czech Republic for at least 90 days. The test’s purpose is to find out for which course of the Centre for Foreigners of the South Moravian Region they should register. The courses are not intended for people living outside the South Moravian Region. There is a Center for Foreigners in every region in the Czech Republic.
Everyone who completes the online test will be invited to an online meeting with a Czech methodologist. These online meetings will take place from 12th April 2021 – 16th April 2021, and they will be the final phase of testing. You will find out your result there.
2. You will already know your level on the day of online registration. Select the appropriate course from the list (attention to Slavic/Nonslavics).
3. Fill in the registration form (at the bottom of this page), which will be open from 18th April 2021, from 6 pm.
4. Before sending the application, fill in the field “I´m not a robot“. Pay attention, the checkmark will clear itself after a while.
5. Click on the button “Send“. This will show your registration to the staff of the Centre. Do not resubmit the form, it is submitted immediately after pressing the “Send” button.
6.Wait for the confirmation e-mail from the Coordinator, which should be sent within 10 days. The Coordinator will let you know whether you can attend the course or not (especially due to the limited capacity of the course).
It is possible to register for the course only via the online form. It is possible to register ONLY FOR ONE course. If the lecturer finds out that your level of Czech does not correspond to the level of the course, you will be excluded from the course. Therefore, think carefully about which course you will enrol in.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Registration is open from 18. 4. 2021 18:00