E-learning: Online Courses
Our online e-learning courses are a perfect fit for all those who cannot attend in-person courses, be it because of their time schedule or other reasons. The language of instruction is mainly English. The more advanced the course level is, the more Czech there will be.
You set your own pace for individual tasks. However, you need to complete tasks from 2 lessons every week. The binding deadline for fulfilling specific tasks is twice per week. You must mainly complete the tasks that need to be corrected by the teacher.
The teacher gives you continuous feedback via the system, which means you are always in contact. Additionally, you can set up a zoom meeting with your teacher once every two weeks. This time is reserved not only for the lesson, but for your questions as well.
Individual tasks focus on:
- expanding your vocabulary,
- mastering the grammar,
- developing writing skills
- developing speaking skills.
Interactive tasks based on various topics are connected to each of these points.
Writing or speaking tasks are corrected by the teacher.
Course length: 16 lessons in 8 weeks
Course type: online (weekly online feedback from the teacher, biweekly meeting with teacher)
Form: self-study through interactive tasks, continuous contact with the teacher
Time difficulty: flexible, 2x per week deadline for submitting tasks for assessment by the teacher
Language of instruction: ENGLISH (colloquial Czech)
How to choose a course level?
We are based on CEFR levels, however we also have inter-levels due to the length of the course.
- A1.1 (basic phrases, verbs; to be, to have, modal verbs, grammatical gender, topics: introductions, family, my day), more about A1.1
- A1.3 (locative, genitive, accusative in plural, future tense, topics: city, body, doctor, etc.), more about A1.3
- A2.1 (topics: introducing, technology, social media, at the office, listening to the radios, etc.) , more about A2.1
- A2.3 (topics: learning Czech, parents and children, visiting/at an event, at the ZOO, etc.), more about A2.3
- A2.5 (Czech tenses and grammar cases, conditional, ordinal numbers, basic Czech and idioms, topics: cooking, relationships, culture and art, Czech history, looking for employment, etc.), more about A2.5
- B1.1 (differentiation and creation of Czech cases, development of reading and listening skills, working with reviews, storytelling, etc.), more about B1.1