REGISTRATION – Autumn Czech language courses 2020
in the week from from 14th September 2020 we will open new czech courses. Registration for the courses will take place via the internet on SUNDAY 30th August 2020 v 18.00. Registration will be possible only through the registration form on the bottom of this page.
The courses of the Czech language we offer are divided separately for clients with a Slavic mother tongue and for others (“Non-slavic”). Courses for Non-slavics are divided into A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2 and A2.3. For Slavics, the courses are divided into A1, A2.1 and A2.2 levels. For Slavics and Non-slavics together we will open levels B1.1., B1.2 and B2. Levels correspond to the Common Frame of Reference (SERR).
Registration procedure for Czech courses:
1. The most important thing is to know which course you belong to. Slavics cannot register in non-Slavic and non-Slavics cannot regiter in Slavic courses. You are not allowed to report to levels that do not match you just because you are comfortable with time. Total beginners will register in A1.1 (A1). Everyone who has passed the final test, knows the level. Otherwise it is necessary to come personally to us at the Center of Mezírka 1 before the beginning of the registration and write a test. If you are not sure, come to consult your level with the Czech Methodist BEFORE STARTED REGISTRATION.
Consultation and writing of tests is possible only in the following terms:
- 18.8.2020 at 13:00
- 19.8.2020 at 13:00 and 17:00
- 21.8.2020 at 9:00 and 13:00
- 24.8.2020 at 13:00 and 17:00
- 25.8.2020 at 13:00 and 17:00
NEWLY IT IS IMPORTANT TO REGISTER FOR THE TERM HERE. Please try to come in time. Later, the lecturer will not be able to provide you full attention.
2. On the day of online registration you will know your level. Select the appropriate course from the menu (watch for Slavic / non-Slavic).
3. Fill in the registration form (at the bottom of this page), which will be opened from 30.8. 2020 od 18.00.
4. Click the “Send” button. Your login will be displayed to Center staff. Do not send the form again, it is sent right after pressing the “send” button.
5. Wait for a confirmation email that will be sent to you within 13 days by the Coordinator. There will be written if you can or cannot go to the course (especially because of the limited capacity of the course).
It is only possible to register for the course via the online form. It is possible to register ONLY IN ONE course. If the lecturer finds that your Czech level does not match the level of the course, you will be excluded from the course. So think carefully about which course you sign up for.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us.