Grammar Czech language courses for EU citizens (spring 2021)
We are pleased to announce that in the week from 25th January 2021, we are opening new Czech grammar courses for you. The application form will be open from THURSDAY 7th January 2021, from 6 PM. Registration will be possible only through the registration form at the bottom of this page.
The courses will take place ONLINE through the Zoom and Google Classroom applications. For participation in the course, it is necessary to have access to a stable Internet connection and technical equipment (microphone, camera). Please apply for the course only if you can attend in person. Please note that we can accept only clients living in the South Moravian Region. Thank you.
Czech language courses we offer are divided in following target levels: A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2, A2.3, B1.1, B1.2 a B1.3. The levels correspond to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
|Course||Course beginning||Teaching days||Teaching time|
|(11) EU A1.1||25th January 2021||Mon + Wed||9:00 – 11:30|
|(12) EU A1.1||26th January 2021||Tue + Thur||17:30 – 20:00|
|(13) EU A1.2||25th January 2021||Mon + Wed||9:00 – 11:30|
|(14) EU A1.2||25th January 2021||Mon + Fri||17:30 – 20:00|
|(15) EU A2.1||25th January 2021||Mon + Wed||7:30 – 9:15|
|(16) EU A2.1||25th January 2021||Mon + Wed||18:00 – 20:30|
|(17) EU A2.2||26th January 2021||Tue + Thur||9:00 – 11:30|
|(18) EU A2.2||26th January 2021||Tue + Thur||17:30 – 20:00|
|(19) EU A2.3||26th January 2021||Tue + Thur||17:30 – 20:00|
|(20) EU B1.1||25th January 2021||Mon + Wed||17:30 – 20:00|
|(21) EU B1.2||26th January 2021||Tue + Thur||7:15 – 8:45|
|(22) EU B1.3||26th January 2021||Tue + Thur||7:15 – 8:45|
How to apply for the course? Procedure:
1. The most important thing is to know which course you belong to. It is not allowed to register for a course with a level that does not match yours just because the time of the course would suit you. Complete beginners should register for the course with target level A1.1. Everyone who has passed the final test knows their level.
Otherwise, it is necessary to write a PLACEMENT test, which will be available online from 23rd November to 29th November 2020 on this page www.cizincijmk.cz/elearning/ in the folder Placement test / rozřazovací test. If you do not have an e-learning account yet, you will have to create one to be able to write the test. You cannot get to the test without it.
Everyone who completes the online test will be invited to an online meeting with a Czech methodologist. These online meetings will take place from 07th December 2020 – 18th December 2020, and they will be the final phase of testing. You will find out your result there.
2. You will already know your level on the day of online registration. Select the appropriate course from the list.
3. Fill in the registration form (at the bottom of this page), which will be open from 7th January 2021, from 6 PM.
4. Click on the “Send” button. Do not resubmit the form, it is submitted immediately after pressing the “Send” button.
5. Wait for the confirmation e-mail that will be sent to you by the Coordinator within 10 days. The Coordinator will let you know whether you can attend the course or whether you cannot (especially due to the limited capacity of the course).
It is possible to register for the course only via the online form. It is possible to register ONLY FOR ONE course. If the teacher finds out that your level of Czech does not correspond to the level of the course, you will be excluded from the course. Therefore, think carefully about which course you will enrol in.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.