Czech language courses for EU citizens – We have vacancies
We will be opening more Czech grammar courses starting the week from 21st February 2022 again. The classes are intended for all EU and EEA citizens who reside in the South Moravian Region.
- Course levels: A1.2 + A2.1
- The duration of 1 course: 3 months
- Regularity of lessons: 2x a week according to the schedule
- Length of lessons: 1 lesson = 3*45 minutes
- The focus of the course: General language courses: vocabulary, grammar, reading, listening, speaking, writing
I AM A CLIENT OF THE CENTRE
– I have completed a course at the Centre = I know my level –> you continue (apply) to the next level up
I AM A NEW CLIENT
- Create an account in our e-learning system: https://www.cizincijmk.cz/elearning/login/signup.php?
- Take the written test online.
- The placement test and further instructions are available here: https://www.cizincijmk.cz/elearning in category: „Placement test / rozřazovací test“
- After completing the test, we will contact you to arrange an online meeting.
Covid INFO: Courses are held in person at the address Mezírka 1, Brno. If the situation goes worse, the courses will be held online.
- Select an appropriate course from the list.
- Fill in the registration form (at the bottom of this page).
- Fill in the “I am not a robot” field before submitting.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Wait for a confirmation email to be sent to you within 10 days.
The SCHEDULE OF COURSES:
|Course||Teaching days||Lesson time|
|A1.2||Tue + Thur||13:00–15:30|
|A2.1||Tue + Thur||17:30–20:00|
|A2.1||Mon + Wed||09:00–11:30|
In course A1.2 you will learn, for example, to talk about your plans, about holidays and traditions, what to say at the doctor and in the pharmacy.
In course A2.1 you will learn, for example, to talk about your wishes, about the weather, technology, fashion and express what you like / dislike.
If you have any questions, you can contact our coordinator Jitka Koudelková at email@example.com