You are not in course? What next?
Unfortunately, due to big interest, you did not get to course where you reported.
In the case that any of our clients logs off, we will accept the substitutes in the order in which they signed up.
Below we made up an offer of courses and other options for improving yourselves in the Czech language:
- On our website we prepared a list of useful links for FREE self-studium of Czech language.
- If you are limitid in job by your missing knowledge in czech language you can try czech language courses for free at OPU. Write to Eva Kaličínská at email@example.com.
- If your type of residence permit in Czech Republic is asylum or subsidiary protection, there are free czech courses for you from SIP. Write to Dita Dvořáková on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608157888.
- If you have children (max. 4 years), There is a course for mothers with children for you. They starts 7th January. Write to Kateřina Puczoková na email@example.com.
- We also agreed with our partner OPU that they will open other Czech language courses. Its price is designed to cover the costs of lecturers and room rentals (65 Kč per hour).
- A1.1 – beginers – Tuesday: 17:30 – 19:00
- A2.1 – advanced – Monday: 16:00 – 17:30
- In the case of bigger interest, classes will be added. If you are interested in other times for courses, please let OPU know hana.natidzeova(a)opu.cz.
Lessons: Josefská 15, 5th floor, class 621. Starts from 4. 2. 2019. Price: 70 lectures; (35 x 90 min.)
1 h./ 65,- Kč, tj. 4.550,- Kč, pay ideally in cash (possible to provide bank details as well). If one course will not be opened, your money will be given back in 100 %.
Register for these courses by person or at (hana.natidzeova(a)opu.cz)
6. The expected deadline for registration in next regular Czech language courses in the Center is in September 2019.
If you want to receive the information by e-mail, become our client and you can register yourself personally in our opening hours at Mezírka 1, Brno.
Hope to see you on some of our next event.