Immigration office Brno closed from 4th January till 17th January 2021
From 4th to 17th January 2021 the Immigration office Brno will be closed due to relocation. The immigration office will reopen 18th January 2021 at the address Tuřanka 115, Brno.
What do you need to know:
- Registration of foreigners after their arrival (incl. biometrics), will be possible from 18th January 2021. Foreigners will not be sanctioned for missing legal deadlines.
- In the period from 4th to 17th January 2021, the Confirmation of Fulfillment of Conditions for the issue of the employee card, blue card or ICT card will be issued only based on the written request made by employer or foreigner himself.
- Till 17th of January 2021, please, use still the address Hněvkovského 30/65, 617 00 Brno, for the written contact with Migration office in Brno.
- The urgent matters can be solved by other migration offices (e.g. in Jihlava, Zlín or Přerov)
- Applications for residence permits that must be submitted in person (e.g. long term residence permit, temporary residence permit, permanent residence permit, prolongation of the leave to remain long-term visa) you can submit from 18th January 2021. Please do not send applications by post or via databox!
- If you had some general questions related to the residency in Czechia, you can use the services of the Central information line of MOI, number 974 820 680.
- Please note, that from 4th to 17th January 2021 will not be possible to book an appointment at the Migration office in Brno by telephone.