Czech conversation courses for Non-EU citizens – VACANCIES
We will begin new Czech language courses from May 29. You can register from May 15 until May 21 below on this page.
- The courses are for all foreigners with an over 90 day stay permit, who live in the South Moravian region.
- These courses are for citizens outside the European Union.
- Clients with Czech citizenship cannot register for the courses.
- You can only sign up for one course.
Brno and Films, Slavics and Non-Slavics – A2 and higher (12 lessons)
MON+WED/ 9:00-11:30, Dáša Bartoníková
The course focuses on expanding the vocabulary and grammar from the A2 level and beyond. We will focus on Brno’s monuments, interesting buildings, read legends of Brno, and look at films about Brno.
Music, Slavics and Non-Slavics – A2 and higher (16 lessons)
TUE+THURS / 9.00-11:30, Olga Kovacsová
The course focuses on expanding the vocabulary and grammar from the A2 level and beyond. We will focus on topics of music genres, the history of classical and pop music and composition. We will look at music icons from the Czech Republic and from abroad. We will also try to write a song and sing it together.
Visual art, Slavics and Non-Slavics – B1 and higher (12 lessons)
TUE+THURS/ 17:30-20:00, Tereza Švandová
The course focuses on expanding the vocabulary and grammar from the B1 level and beyond. We will focus on the art world. We will not just talk, you can look forward to visits to art galleries and examples of various art techniques. You will také your own creations home. The course is for adults and youth older than 15 years.
Course duration: 12 – 16 lectures
Frequency of lessons: 2× per week according to schedule.
Course Aims: conversation
WARNING: Before you register, you must know your level!
How to sign up for a course:
- I am already a client of the Centre – if you have already attended a course with us and you passed the final test with at least 70%, sign up for the course one level above you.
- You are a new client and you have not attended any course at the Centre for Foreigners, but you can speak a bit of Czech – you must take a written and oral placement test. Both parts are mandatory.
- You can take the written part online. The number of spaces is limited, please register in time. If you already have an account, you can find the test here. If you do not have an account, please create it first here.
- Due to organizational reasons we do not accept certificates from Czech language courses from other institutions.
- Scroll lower on this page,
- Choose an appropriate course from the offer,
- Fill out the registration form,
- Before sending, fill out the “I am not a robot” panel“,
- Click the “Send” button“,
- Wait for the confirmation e-mail, we will send it within 14 days.
We want to give a chance to everyone, which is why the fair lottery system is still in place. Please wait for an e-mail after your electronic registration (lower on this page). In this e-mail you will find out whether you have been selected.
Projekt „Provoz centra pro cizince JMK 2022-2023“, reg. č. AMIF/31/02, je financován Evropskou unií v rámci národního programu Azylového, migračního a integračního fondu a rozpočtu Ministerstva vnitra České republiky.
Registration is open from 15. 5. 2023 17:00 until 21. 5. 2023 23:59