Summer courses – registration
In the week from 1st July 2019 we are opening new czech language courses. Registration for the courses will take place via the internet on Tuesday 18th June 2019 at 7 p.m. (19:00). Registration will be possible only through the registration form on this webpage
The courses of the Czech language we offer correspond to the Common Frame of Reference (SERR).
|EU A0 (beginners)||1st July 2019||Monday + Wednesday||17:30 -20:00|
|EU A 1.2||2nd July 2019||Tuesday + Thursday||17:30 – 20:00|
|EU online course A 1||1st July 2019||—||2 times a week deadline|
|EU online course A 2||1st July 2019||—||2 times a week deadline|
Consultation and writing of tests is possible only in the following terms:
1. The most important thing is to know which course you belong to. Everyone who has passed the final test, knows the level. Otherwise it is necessary to come personally to us at the Center for foreigners at the address Mezírka 1, Brno-střed (6th floor)before the beginning of the registration and write a test. If you are not sure, come to consult your level with the Czech Methodist BEFORE REGISTRATION START.
- 12th June 2019 at 17:00
- On the day of online registration (18th June) you have to know your level. Select the appropriate course from the menu.
- Fill in the registration form (at this page https://www.cizincijmk.cz/en/eu/), which will be opened from Tuesday 18th June 2019, from 7 p.m. (19:00).
- Click the “Send” button. Your login will be displayed to Center staff. Do not send the form again, it is sent right after pressing the “send” button.
- Wait for a confirmation email that will be sent to you within 5 days by the Coordinator.
ONLINE COURSES 2019
- writing and grammar
- Elementary (level A 1.1 and higher) – 16 lessons
- Pre-intermediate (Level A 2.1 – A 2.2) – 16 lessons
The course consists of 16 lessons (2 lessons every week) – Ondřej Diblík is the lecturer. Lessons take place in the internet portal moodle. Students fill in the assigned tasks. The lecturer checks and corrects their sheets and sends them feedback.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us.