Intensive summer courses
5.8.209 we will open new course for beginners in Czech. Registration for the courses will take place via the Internet at Sunday 23.6.2019 at 6.00 pm. Registration will be possible only through the registration form below on this page.
The Czech language courses we offer are divided to people with (“Slavics”) and without Slavic mother language (“non-Slavic”). Levels correspond to the Common Frame of Reference (SERR).
|(1) A1.1 intensive – non-Slavics||5.8.-23.8.2019||Monday – Thursday||
|(2) A1 intensive – Slavics||5.8.-23.8.2019||Monday – Thursday||
Registration procedure for Czech courses:
1. The most important thing is to know which course you belong to. Slavics cannot register in non-Slavic and non-Slavics cannot regiter in Slavic courses. You are not allowed to report to levels that do not match you just because you are comfortable with time. Total beginners will register in A1.1.
If you are not sure, if you really are beginer, come on this terms:
- 24. 6. – 15.00
- 24. 7. – 13.00 / 17.00
If you got in the course and are not beginner, your place will be pospone on the next person in waiting list. You will be registering in higher course on September.
2. On the day of online registration you will know your level. Select the appropriate course from the menu (watch for Slavic / non-Slavic).
3. Fill in the registration form (at the bottom of this page), which will be opened from 23th June 2019 from 6 pm.
4. Click the “Send” button. Your login will be displayed to Center staff. Do not send the form again, it is sent right after pressing the “send” button.
5. Wait for a confirmation email that will be sent to you within 10 days by the Coordinator. There will be written if you can or cannot go to the course (especially because of the limited capacity of the course).
It is only possible to register for the course via the online form. It is possible to register ONLY IN ONE course. If the lecturer finds that your Czech level does not match the level of the course, you will be excluded from the course. So think carefully about which course you sign up for.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us.