Czech courses for children
PLEASE ATTENTION!!! Beginning of the course is 6th November 2018 and 4th February 2019 .
We open Czech courses for children. Courses are for children aged 10 to 14 (5.-9. school classes) at A1 level. The courses will be two. One for the Non-slavics, the other for the Slavics. Registration is in process right now by the form below. Courses have 24 lessons, ending at the beginning of April (there are no lectures through Christmass holidays).
The course content is written below. If your child already knows these topics, please do not sign up for a course. If you are not sure, you can come to the consultation on Tuesday´s afternoons from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. The course is aimed at children’s vocabulary, grammar, in order to communicate continuously.
The course for the Slavics will take place every Tuesday from 6th November 2018 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., at Mezírka 1, 6th floor
You can register here: https://goo.gl/forms/FmJWYVVoEDM6HBxY2
The course for Non-slavics will take place every Monday and Wednesday from 4th February 2019 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., at Mezírka 1, 6th floor
You can register here: https://goo.gl/forms/F7zDrz5oQLftjHZp2
Children courses – short contents – 2018/2019
- Familiarization: Hello, how are you? Where are you from? What is your name? etc
- Orientation in space – right / left / back … etc.
- Colors and other features (small x large, new x old …)
- Food: restaurant, dining room. What do you like?
- School: school aids and instructions.
- My family: what is one´s name, where do one work, what one does during the day what one likes.
- Time: When will we meet together? What do we have to do in which moment? What do we like to do and when?
- Past tense: what did you do about the weekend?
- Future time: How we will spend our vacation?
- Human body / At the doctor / Calling for help
- How do we look? What clothes do we wear?
- We buy clothing and electronics.
- What do I have to do? What do I want to do? What do I know and what I want to know? What do I like?
- Where do we live? What is our home, what do we like at home?
- Travel: What do we pack up for travels? What do we do while travelling? Where do we like to go?
- Planing trip.
- A story about our experiences.
- Weather. Season. What we do when … it rains, it’s warm, it’s cold, etc.
- Animals. What animals do we like? Where do they live? What they eat?
- Traditional holidays and Czech calendar. Traditions in your country.