COVID measures valid from 25. 10.
New measures against the spread of coronavirus valid from 25 October 2021:
- Mandatory respirators at all indoor events (regardless of the number of participants)
- respirators mandatory at work
From 1st November 2021:
- PCR tests are valid for 72 hours only.
- validity of antigen tests only 24 hours
- need to show the proof of vaccination certificate, proof of illness or valid test in restaurants, clubs and food courts
For more information, visit –> https://koronavirus.mzcr.cz/respiratory-na-hromadnych-akcich-i-kratsi-platnost-testu-vlada-schvalila-nova-opatreni/.
Part of the services of our centre will move to a new address during December.
The Centre for Foreigners JMK will be closed for visits from 15.12 until 19.12. If you will need to contact our infocentre during these days, you can write to email@example.com or call +420 734 510 213.
The Adaptation-integration courses of 16.12 will take place without change at our former address.
If your Czech language course would change addresses, you will get information from your teacher.
Legal and social consultations will not be available from 15.12.2022 until 16.1.2023 in the offices at Mezírka 1, but in offices of our partners OPU and Diecézní Charita Brno. We will inform you of the place of consultation when you reserve a meeting.
Our infocentre will be at the new address Kounicova 13 from 20.12. It will only take you 3 additional minutes to get there.