News from OAMP
Access to MoI offices will continue to be provided ONLY TO CLIENTS WITH ARRANGED APPOINTMENT, from 30.11.2020, it will be possible to arrange an appointment for all acts.
The priority date for an appointment in MoI offices will be provided for acts requiring a personal presence, the submission of which is conditioned by the deadline. These are in particular:
- the obligation of registration after entering the Czech Republic
- acquisition of biometric data
- issuing of residence permits
- applications for: (long-term visa and long-term residence permit for the purpose of tolerated stay in the territory, long-term residence permit following a long-term visa, residence permits for children born in the Czech Republic, change of the purpose of the long-term residence permit, temporary residence permit for a family member of a CZ/EU citizen)
You can arrange your appointment online at https://frs.gov.cz, if it is available at the given office, or by phone.
WITHOUT ARRANGED APPOINTMENT, access to the office will be allowed only for:
- issuance of exit order, if the decision set a deadline for the foreigner to leave
- acceptance of a document delivered by a public decree
- if the foreigner has been previously invited by an administrative authority
- issuance of a bridging label, if there is a risk of delay in terms of a reason proven by the foreigner (departure date documented by the ticket, for the needs of other state authorities)
Visiting without an arranged appointment will be possible only during the designated office hours.
If an application for the grant or extension of a residence permit is submitted late (after the statutory deadline) due to restrictions on the operation of MoI offices, it will be recognized as a relevant reason for the late submission. The applicant is obliged to state the reasons for the late submission and prove it upon request.